PMO Realty, LLC, Tenant Applicant Criteria
1) All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated, and signed residency application and pay application fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non-refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner’s association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
2) Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required.
3) Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain judgments, eviction filing, and criminal history within the past 5 years.
4) Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5) All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6) Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
7) No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
8 ) We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
9) Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for
presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co-signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
10) The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the size of your home you are applying for.
11) Our company policy is to report all non-compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.
New Tenant Applicant Checklist
- Complete Application on line at www.pmorealty.com click on homes, then click on home that you want to rent, and click apply now.
- $50.00 application fee for each tenant over the age of 18. Background check, Eviction, and credit report will be ran for each applicant.
- Copy of Drivers’ License for each applicant over 18.
- Provide 2 current month’s bank statements.
- Provide last 2 employer check stubs or letter of employment if starting a new job.
- A “holding or good faith” Deposit equal to 1st months’ rent to take the house off the market. The deposit MUST be paid in cash, cashier’s check, or money order. This “holding or good faith” deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Pre-authorization for pets to reside at residence. Need copy of current vaccinations on each pet by a qualified Veterinarian. Review restriction on certain breeds i.e.: Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, German Shepard, and Doberman.
- Copy of pet’s immunization records and a $250.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet.
- If a lease starts on any day other than the 1st of the month the rent will be pro-rated to the end of the month. Any lease that is pro-rated will be required to pay the pro-rate rent and the following full month’s rent.
All utilities must be put in your name and provide PMO proof of that to receive keys.